Hercules Corporation, an award-winning laundry service company is accepting applications for Field Service Technicians in the mid-Atlantic area. All training will be provided. See below for details.
Position: Field Service Technician – Service Department – Full-Time
Company: Hercules Corp.
Career Level: Experienced working in the field with a technical aptitude
Location: NY, NJ, CT, or PA – we are looking for technicians for all Mid-Atlantic states
Relevant Work Experience: High School or Trade School
With more than 60 years of experience in the multi-family laundry industry, Hercules is an award-winning provider of laundry rooms for co-ops, condos, colleges and rental buildings, in the NY, NJ, CT and PA region. Hercules, with its warehouse and company headquarters in Hicksville, NY is a Maytag distributor with a commitment to service that is unsurpassed within the industry.
We are currently seeking self-motivated Field Service Technicians to fill immediate positions at Hercules, in NY, NJ, CT and PA. The Field Service Technician is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and repair of commercial laundry equipment (washers and dryers – Maytag, Speed Queen, Wascomat & American Dryer). The position provides the opportunity for personal growth through experience and training.
Responsibilities and Requirements of the Position
- Responsible for day-to-day maintenance & repair of commercial laundry equipment (washers & dryers) in the NY/NJ/CT/PA area.
- Full training will be provided, both at the Hicksville, NY office and in the field
- Technical background required in the areas of appliance repair is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Competitive pay & full benefits package including medical/dental and paid time off.
- A High School degree and/or Trade School coursework is preferred or comparable work experience
- Strong technical aptitude required – relevant experience and knowledge in the areas of plumbing, electric, construction is recommended
- This is an 8AM – 5PM position working in the field 5 days a week; must be willing to work a flexible schedule; possible weekend support needed (with overtime)
- Organization, detail oriented and multi-tasking skills
- High-energy, flexible, self-starter, hands-on, comfortable working with little supervision after initial training period.
- Must possess effective English communication skills. Bilingual skills (English and Spanish) are a plus
We offer competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical/dental and paid time off. All training will also be provided.
For consideration, please email your resume to the attention of Barry Heller at email@example.com