The Mid-Atlantic Regional Council of the National Association of Housing & Redevelopment Officials (MARC NAHRO) recently announced their region’s selections for the 2019 NAHRO Awards of Merit.
Congratulations are in order for the following PAHRA members whose programs and projects earned them regional recognition through MARC and advancement to the national NAHRO competition:
- Allegheny County Housing Authority – Dorchester Apartments
- Allegheny County Housing Authority – “STORIES ALIVE!”
- Allegheny County Housing Authority – Children Learning Digital Coding
- Housing Authority of the City of Erie – Future Stars Youth Theatre Program
- Fayette County Housing Authority – White Swan Apartments
- Housing Authority of the City of Pittsburgh – Project-Based Voucher / Gap Financing
- Housing Authority of the City of Pittsburgh – ABK Early Learning & Development Center
- Philadelphia Housing Authority – Norris Apartments Phase II
Watch your email for an invitation to share your success and submit your nominations for the PAHRA Best Practices Showcase & Bellamy Awards, which will be presented at the PAHRA Annual Conference on Tuesday, September 17th. Entry forms and additional details will be available soon.